3D Week 002 Assignment (UE4 Minecraft Level)

For this assignment we had to create a Minecraft looking level using only boxes and textures that we created, We started by making a 10x10x10 cube and beveled the sides.





















Than I decided to make tillable brick textures, attached them to the box in maya  and put them on top of each other to see how the seams looked.































I decided to make an abandoned metro station for my project. The creepy yet clean look of the metro really interested me.






















There were total of 6 different textures.















Than put them in unreal and made small variations. Also I generated a normal map for the brick texture to make slight indents in the ridges.  There was an emissive texture too, on top of the lights to emulate light bulbs.




It took a while but I finally made the whole building starting from the hallway and than expending to the actual station.























And here is a video on how it looks in action.

No comments:

Post a Comment